MARION B. ADLER
Adler Law Practice, LLC
530 Linden Ave.
Oak Park, IL 60302
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
- University of Chicago, J.D., with honors. Law Review. Order of the Coif. J.H. Beale Prize for Writing.
- Yale University, M.A. Political Science.
- Middlebury College, A.B. Summa cum laude. Phi Beta Kappa.
Fellow, American College of Coverage Counsel since 2013
Leading Lawyer in areas of Commercial Litigation and Insurance Coverage (Law Bulletin Media)
Martindale-Hubbard® Preeminent-AV™ rated for more than 20 years. (For explanation of Martindale-Hubbard’s ratings, see here.)
Top Rated Lawyer for Insurance Law in Chicago (ALM Legal Group)
Marion frequently writes and speaks on subjects relating to commercial litigation and insurance coverage. See News, Articles, and Speaking Engagements Page.
From July 2000 to July 2002, Marion was the Co-Chair of the Practices and Procedures Subcommittee of the ABA’s Insurance Coverage Committee of the Section on Litigation.
- Kirkland & Ellis, associate 1982-88, partner 1988-1992.
- Hedlund Hanley & John, partner 1992-2000.
- Jenkens & Gilchrist, P.C., shareholder 2000-2002.
- Rachlis Duff Adler Peel & Kaplan, LLC, partner 2002-2018.